The thorough recruiting and valuation of workers is performed by the recruiters of Hansavest, who have practical skills in metal work themselves. All workers intermediated by Hansavest have experience and special skills in the corresponding area of work. All intermediated workers have passed thorough job interviews and their skills have been tested in the welding lab and on the CNC bench.
The thorough recruiting process of Hansavest guarantees your enterprise a worker who:
- has vocational or higher education which comply with the requirements established to the position;
- has work experience in the corresponding area of employment;
- has practical skills, which are tested according to the position: MMA welding, MIG welding, MAG welding, TIG welding, CNC benches;
- certificates for the corresponding position;
- has social skills;
- has motivation to work well;
- can start working in about 2-4 weeks;
- can work short-term or long-term according to the requirements of your enterprise.