Training provider: Hansavest Training Centre (training permit no. 217470)
Field of training: Robotics, automation
Training language: Estonian
Volume of training (in hours): 80 (1 academic hour = 45 min)
- Theory: 20 hours
- Practice: 60 hours
Target group: People who wish to learn how to control industrial robots used in different fields of production.
Pre-requisites: Basic education, no prior experience required.
Objectives of the training: To prepare industrial robot operators through basic knowledge acquisition for working with an industrial robot, in various fields of production.
Learning outcomes. The learner will:
- know how to process programme files;
- know the risk factors of working with a robot;
- know the different coordinate systems of the robot;
- know how to use the controller of the robot;
- know the different work regimes of the robot;
- be able to run, archive and restore robot control programs;
- be able to create simpler programmes.
Class structure: Theory classes take place in the lecture room, while the practical training takes place in the study laboratory, on the FANUC Robot ER-4iA.
Learning materials: Learning materials are compiled by the trainers of the Hansavest Training Centre.
Requirements for completing the training. Assessment methods and criteria:
The training is complete when:
- The learner has achieved the learning outcomes of the training programme.
- The learner can use the controller of the robot.
- The learner can create simpler programmes.
- The learner has participated in 80% of the classes.
Certificate: A certificate is issued by the Hansavest Training Centre
The qualifications and experience of the trainer: Egon Marder, firstname.lastname@example.org; +372 58021100
Cost of the training programme (without VAT): 2400 €