Fill in the form above and wait for our agent to call
- Job Interview
- Finalizing Documents
- Welding Test
What skills must the candidate have as a welder?
- English at conversational level (A2)
- MIG/MAG or TIG welding skills
- Welding machine set-up skills and knowledge of WPS
- Ability to read technical drawings and a good knowledge of materials
- Knowledge of measurement techniques
- Knowledge of occupational safety
- Good physical health
We assume that the candidate for the position of a welder has a high level of MIG/MAG semi-automatic welding experience. Additional welding skills such as MMA electrode welding and TIG arc welding with a non-fusible electrode in shielding gas are employment benefits.
Traveling to the destination country
You will be received on site by the employer or a person authorized by the employer who will:
- Deal with your accommodation
- Introduce you to local life
- Introduce you to the company and tasks
- Help you with document management
- Provide on-the-spot assistance in case of any questions
The hiring process at Hansavest you don’t have to worry about anything because we help you at every stage. We will make sure that you fill in the application correctly and that all the necessary documents are attached.
Hansavest Rental OÜ was founded in 2005 and specializes in hiring skilled and line labor for production and logistics companies. The main areas for which we hire employees are in the metal, wood, electronics and food industries.
Hansavest has an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system certificate, which covers all processes and activities that take place within the company. (this is where the certificate should come from).
How to be sure of a company’s reliability
The easiest and most accurate way is to read reviews about the company. Using on both Google and social media sites, you can research feedback from people who have found a job through Hansavest to ensure that we offer you a safe workplace with good working and living conditions.