Training provider: Hansavest Training Centre (training permit no. 217470)
Field of training: Metalwork
Training language: Estonian
Volume of training (in hours): 80 (1 academic hour = 45 min)
- Theory: 20 hours
- Practice: 60 hours
Target group: People interested in metalwork with no prior experience; people in the metal processing industry interested in refresher training.
Pre-requisites: Basic education, no prior experience required.
Objectives of the training: The learner will acquire the skills for using the CNC milling machine that can be instantly implemented in practice.
Learning outcomes. The learner will:
- know how to use milling machines and milling centres;
- know the G-code and M-code of the milling machine and can create simpler programmes;
- know the cutting tools and their installation;
- know how to measure parameters and insert data;
- know the requirements of work safety and the maintenance requirements of the milling machine.
Class structure: Theory classes take place in the lecture room, while practical training takes place in the study laboratory.
Learning materials: Learning materials are compiled by the trainers of the Hansavest Training Centre.
Requirements for completing the training. Assessment methods and criteria:
The training is complete when:
- The learner has achieved the learning outcomes of the training programme.
- The learner has participated in 80% of the classes.
Certificate: A certificate is issued by the Hansavest Training Centre
The qualifications and experience of the trainer: Mart Tehu, email@example.com
Cost of the training programme (without VAT): 1800 €
Content of the training programme
- Theory (20 academic hours)
- Introduction and general information
- Set-up of the workplace
- Protection equipment and safety requirements
- Practice (60 academic hours)
- CNC milling machines and milling centres, their structure
- Controllers and axes of milling machines
- Set-up of workstation and controlling the machine with the controller
- G-codes and M-codes
- Creating simpler programmes
- Different measuring and control devices
- Cutting tools used in CNC machining
- Devices for holding cutting tools
- Measuring the parameters of cutting tools and inserting the measurement data
- Workpiece holding devices
- Basing of parts, coordinate systems, zeroing
The training programme was approved on 01.06.2020.
Name, phone and e-mail of the complier of the training programme: Mart Tehu, firstname.lastname@example.org